You deserve a lawyer who will:
Inform you of your rights and obligations.
Analyze your case for probable outcomes.
Advise you on how best to protect your interests.
Help you determine the best course of action.
Counsel you on alternative ways to reach your objective.
Outline a plan of action to resolve your case satisfactorily.
Have a dispute over title to real estate, or over a deed or contract? Let’s talk.
What can we do for you?
We will weed out any contract terms that may come back to bite you.
We will review the chain of title and draft appropriate transfer documents to be filed into the property records.
We can help you get court orders to clear title and declare your ownership.
If you own jointly with others who are refusing to sell the property, we will obtain a court order to force sale.
Contact us today so we can answer your questions, address your concerns, discuss feasible options, and go over the pros and cons of each option.
Sued by a creditor or collector? We protect your rights and hold them accountable. Contact us.
1. We fight to make sure you don’t get a judgment against you, which will ruin your credit.
2. We always aim to get the case completely dismissed.
3. If you have not been sued yet, we can still negotiate the debt down and clean your credit report up.
4. We frequently settle cases for less than 50% of the total owed.
5. We take time to understand your situation and needs, and spend the times necessary to make certain that you understand your options.
If you have been a victim of unfair debt collection practices, you don’t have to go it alone. You need an attorney on your side who can help put unruly creditors in their place.
See below for answers to Top 4 Questions From Clients
Q: Isn’t it too late if I have already been sued by a creditor?
No. This is often when our clients come to us and is an ideal time for us to step in. We are very familiar with what it takes to defend you in court and will go to bat for you. Our ultimate goal is to get the case dismissed so there is nothing in the public record to come back and haunt you.
Q: After a debt settlement agreement is reached and paid, can those same creditors continue to ask me for money?
No. Your attorney will negotiate and get the proper legal agreement stating that after you pay the agreed upon amount, you no longer owe the debt. We also make sure that your credit report is updated to reflect that the debt has been paid.
Q: I know that I need to resolve my debt problems, but how do I know if I should file bankruptcy or if I should choose debt settlement?
We are here to help make that decision. During your initial consultation, an attorney will evaluate your case, explain all your options, and make recommendations on how you should proceed based on your individual situation.
Q: Would I be better off going to a company that only handles debt settlement rather than a law firm?
No. Sometimes debt settlement is the solution, sometimes bankruptcy is the best solution and in a few instances, neither is a good solution. Our law firm can get collections lawsuits dismissed without settlement or bankruptcy, depending on the facts of the case.
Call to claim your free consult right now. You can begin speaking with an experienced attorney who can help minimize your exposure.
Tricked by fraudulent practices, or a bait-and-switch operation? Call us.
We handle disputes relating to:
1. Home Renovations/ Remodeling
2. Home Construction
3. Auto Dealerships and Repair Shops
4. Credit Financing and Lenders
We fight hard for consumers who have been wronged by businesses and use very legal tool available to compel those businesses to make things right.
Call us so we can discuss options for resolution, the costs and effects of each approach, the consumer protection litigation process, and alternatives to litigation.
Facing foreclosure, eviction, or unable to get a loan modification despite your best efforts? We can help.
1. We understand how devastating foreclosure can be. After all, your home is more than just a residence -it’s the place where you and your family have built your lives.
2. We answer all your questions regarding foreclosure.
3. We review your financial situation and negotiate with the lender on your behalf.
Did you receive a Notice of Default, Notice of Acceleration, Notice of Foreclosure or Trustee Sale?
4. We can almost always work out a loan modification, and negotiate new terms with the lender.
5. Even if the foreclosure date has already been set, hope is not lost. Early legal intervention can help you keep your home.
6. We often stop the foreclosure and don’t ever hesitate to sue the lender if needed.
7. If you’ve already been foreclosed on and are now facing eviction, reinstatement could still be possible.
8. We help fight the eviction and keep you in your home in the meantime.
9. We know foreclosure is stressful enough without having to worry about paperwork, researching available government programs, and dealing with creditors. For that reason, we take some of the burden off of you.
10. We are relentless in our pursuit of a positive outcome for you.